Fenix HM60R - Lanternă frontală - 1200 Lumeni - 116 Metri
■ 1200 lumens maximum output, 116 meters maximum beam distance.
■ Luminus SST40 white light LED, XP-G2 neutral white light LED; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
■ Included a Fenix ARB-L18-2600 18650 rechargeable LI-ion battery and compatible with two CR123A Lithium batteries.
■ Spotlight, floodlight and red light combined.
■ Frequency sensing: the brightness changes along with the speed.
■ Hidden inner waterproof USB Type-C charging interface.
■ A large all-in-one side switch.
■ Made of quality PC and aluminum, lightweight and wear-resistant.
■ Size: 3.35'' x 1.77'' x 1.77'' / 85 x 45 x 45 mm.
■ Weight: 5.54 oz / 157 grams (including battery and headband).
■ Note: According to the ANSI/PLATO FL1 standard, the above specifications are from the results produced by Fenix through its laboratory testing using one Fenix ARB-L18-2600 Li-ion battery under the temperature of 21±3°C and humidity of 50% - 80%. The true performance of this product may vary according to different working environments and the actual battery used.
■ The Turbo output is measured in a total of runtime including output at reduced levels due to temperature or protection mechanism in the design.
Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to enter spotlight mode, double click the switch to enter functional mode.
Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn off the lamp.
With the lamp switched on, press and hold the switch for 1.2 seconds to switch to another mode.
In Spotlight mode, with the lamp switched on, single click the switch to cycle through Low→Med→High→Turbo.
In Functional mode, with the lamp switched on, single click the switch to cycle through Red→Med→High→SOS.
Lock: when the lamp is switched off, press and hold the switch for 3 seconds, the lamp will blink red 3times to indicate locked status.
Unlock: when the lamp is locked, press and hold the switch for 3 seconds, the lamp will be activated with 3 one-second red blinks and activated on Red Light mode.
In locked status, clicking the switch will activate 3 one-second red blinks to indicate locked status.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The headlamp memorizes the last selected output on spotlight mode. When turned on again the previously used output will be recalled. Each time the functional mode is entered with red light.
There is frequency sensing on Med and High output levels in spotlight mode.
1. Set frequency of step 150 times/minute as the standard. From 150 times/minute to 220 times/minute, the brightness increases proportionally with the frequency of step. When the frequency of step reaches 220 times/minute, the brightness will increase to 150% of normal brightness; when the frequency of step exceeds 220 times/minute, the brightness will remain at 150% of normal brightness.
2. When the frequency of step is lower than 150 times/minute, from 150 times/minute to 80 times/minute, the brightness decreases proportionally with the frequency of step. When the frequency of step reaches 80 times/minute, the brightness is reduced to 70% of the normal brightness; when the frequency of step is lower than 80 times/minute, it will maintain 70% of the normal brightness. When the frequency is detected to decrease, the brightness starts to decrease gradually after 10 seconds of delay.
Dual Distance Beam of Spotlight
The spotlight features Dual Distance Beam that provides long-range illumination while maintaining up-close visibility.
Lamp Holder Angle Adjustment
The angle adjustment range of the lamp holder is 90° up and down.
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The lamp will accumulate a lot of heat when used at Turbo output level for extended periods. When the lamp reaches a temperature of 55°C or above, the lamp will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 55°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of Turbo mode.
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the headlamp is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output mode, the lamp blinks 3 times every 5 minutes to remind you to timely recharge or replace the battery.
Note: This only works with Fenix ARB-L18 Series battery.
Note: The headband is factory assembled by default.
1. Adjust the headband by sliding the buckle to the required length.
2. Assemble top headband to better fix the headlamp. First fix the headband mount to the headband, then fix one side of the top headband to the headlamp holder, and the other end to the top headband mount.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the lamp and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality Fenix battery.
- If the lamp will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the lamp could be damaged by electrolyte leakage.
- Take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp's performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace the battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
B: The contact point or contact of the battery or headlamp is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
Warning: *18650 Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Only use quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential for combustion or explosion; but cell damage or short circuiting are potential risks the user assumes.
Unscrew the cap to insert the battery in accordance with the polarity marks, then screw the cap back on.
1. Uncover the cap and plug the USB Type-C side of the charging cable into the charging port of the lamp.
2. The indicator will display red while charging, and will turn to green when fully charged.
3. The normal charging time of the included Fenix ARB-L18-2600 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery is about 3 hours with a 5V/2A adapter.
4. When charging is complete, replace the anti-dust cap to ensure waterproof and dustproof ability.
5. Recharge a stored headlamp every four months to maintain optimal Li-ion battery performance.
6. When charging, the Low output level can be used, but charging time will be prolonged
Battery Level Indication
With the lamp switched off, single click the switch to check the battery status, the indicator will last for 3 seconds.
Green light on: saturated 100% - 85%
Green light flashes: sufficient 85% - 50%
Red light on: poor 50% - 25%
Red light flashes: critical 25% - 1%
Note: This only works with Fenix ARB-L18 Series battery.
Lanterna este un dispozitiv de iluminat de înaltă intensitate capabil să provoace leziuni oculare utilizatorului sau altora. Evitați să porniți lanterna direct în ochii oricui.
Acastă lanternă va acumula multă căldură atunci când este utilizat pentru perioade lungi de timp, rezultând o temperatură ridicată a farului. Atenție la utilizarea în siguranță pentru a evita
orice tip de arsuri la nivelul pielii.
Toate informațiile furnizate în acest manual pot fi modificate fără notificare prealabilă
■ Lanternă Fenix HM60R
■ Acumulator reîncărcabil 18650 Li-ion 2600 mAh
■ Cablu de alimentare USB Type-C
■ Garnitură de rezervă anual utilizare
■ Manual utilizarea
■ Card garanție extinsă
- Garantie 60 luni (5 ANI)
- 6 luni Garantie extinsa - Fenix recomanda clientilor sai sa inregistreze Numarul Serial aferent fiecarei lanterne Fenix, pe siteul oficial: www.fenixlight.com.
Astfel, dupa inregistrare, fiecare produs va primi o perioada suplimentara de garantie de inca 6 luni.
In total, 66 de luni de reparatii gratuite !